Saturday, October 16, 2010

day 48

as i get more and more in shape and into my body and aware of myself im really growing up. im really getting my priorities straight and seeing my future come together. i dunno i feel like when im going out everyone is reacting favorably to me and it kinda feels like maybe people are checking me out more. maybe its not all sexual but im sure some of it is (not that im gay) and people probably can kind of tell what type of guy i am and that im motivated in life

that kind of thing people can just pick up on the same way im starting to notice certain things in other people that maybe they think i cant pick up on but i really can. the mind is much much much more powerful than people give it credit for and with a healthy body comes a healthy mind so it only makes sense that im even getting better at things like reading people

No comments:

Post a Comment