Tuesday, October 26, 2010

day 58

seriously im so glad that i cleaned myself up and really look the way i feel inside. im getting looks everywhere i go, like, looks from people that aren't just "oh that guy is wearing a shirt with the word FUCK on it, i wonder what his deal is". ive never really had girls check me out before but its awesome and i can totally tell the difference in the way everyone sees me

even people at my job treat me with more respect now. probably because i look like im a badass now and i actually have some dignity

so im just gonna run with it and look my best and feel my best, and everything is gonna come my way because all you gotta do in life is ask the universe to provide for you and take the first step...the rest is up to your destiny

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment